Apr. 20, 2016
Caffeine - our favorite socially acceptable drug of choice. New creative and crafty coffee spots are popping up all over. Here are some of the ones we've enjoyed lately.
- Summermoon: The new north location of a long famed South Austin spot. The winter moon is like a delicious dessert.
- Two Hands Coffee: The new rock rose area of the domain offers coffee, beer and juices. Parking can be a bear.
- Seventh Flag: Evergreen chai, Cuvee, cold brew, crossaints and they accept paypal.
- Fat Cats Organic Coffee: Vegan ice creams, mochas, cubana espressos, gluten free cookies. Something for everyone.
- Holy Grounds: Actually in a church but available for public. Rockstar bagels, fair trade cofee, choco covered coffee beans.