The Virtual Career Fair is a 100% online event scheduled for Tuesday, November 8, 2022.
How do I register?
Free online registration will open later this summer. Sign up for the email list and follow them on social media to receive news and reminder’s about this year’s Virtual Career Fair.
- Interact in 1:1 with employers who are hiring – explore thousands of open positions from organizations committed to the advancement of women in the workplace.
- Attend a live “Ask the Recruiter” session and engage with experts to get your most pressing career questions answered.
- Enjoy live and on-demand content designed to help you address your current career goals
- Enjoy a complimentary sneak peak of the Texas Conference for Women Virtual Exhibit Hall, including interactive experiences in both the Career and Community & Learning Hubs, plus the chance to shop and support women-owned and local businesses
Designed for professionals:
- Seeking job opportunities in IT, sales, marketing, engineering, finance, legal and more.
- Interested in exploring flex, remote, in-person, and hybrid roles.
- Early-on in their career through 10+ years experience.